Produce and distribute resources, and potential materials in support of Living Hope Ministries (LHM) and its directors.
• Record, edit and organize weekly sermons in both audio and video.
• Export and upload edited files to cloud server for satellite campuses.
• Maintain LHM App updated.
• Manage, create and format graphic for weekly podcasts and monthly newsletters.
• Provide creative direction and productions for all special events in areas such as advertisement, website, event branding, etc.
• Plan, shoot, edit, and distribute short form video productions for use in special events and website content.
• Secure, setup, strike down, and supervise all technical aspects of worship and teaching times and events.
• Spiritual maturity with the focus to perform duties and responsibilities in a manner that glorifies Christ and further the mission of LHM.
• Highly creative and able to think outside the box.
• Understands laws and regulations regarding copyright infringement.
• Goal oriented with ability to meet deadlines.
• Effectively organize, prioritize and lead multiple projects.
• Efficiently manage a production schedule.
• Hands on experience with web based technologies.
• Demonstrated design experience in print design and production.
• Attitude of responsiveness and flexibility.
• Possess attention to detail, problem solving and proven design skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Highly competitive salary
• Relocation expensses covered
HOW TO APPLY
If you are convinced you are the right person for the job, we would love to meet you. Submit the following to email@example.com
• Cover Letter
• Link to video / graphics portfolio