KidsPointe Ministry Overview
KidsPointe is Pointe North Church's ministry to children ages 6 weeks though 6th grade. This ministry is committed to partnering with parents to help kids Know, Grow and Show God’s love. Through engaging Bible stories, worship, scripture memorization, prayer
and small group activities, children learn biblical truths and practical ways to live their life for Jesus. We believe we can have fun as we learn how to love God and love people.
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, maintaining personal spiritual development through Bible reading, prayer and Christian community.
- Be (or willingness to become) a member in good standing.
- A desire to teach and mentor children with patience and an accepting heart.
- A minimum two (2) years of proven track record within a ministry setting.
- Preferably have an educational background in Christian Ministries, Biblical Studies or comparable experience in a related field.
- Basic computer/technology knowledge. Being familiar with ProPresenter is a must and PlanningCenter Online Suite is a plus.
- Is highly relational, highly driven, and a self-starter.
To ignite a desire for a genuine relationship with Christ and to equip children for the spiritual battle they are in. To build a solid foundation that kids will never walk away from (Biblical Truths). To build relationships with kids where leaders can pour
into them and model what it looks like to be a disciple (discipleship/mentor). To help kids understand that God has a purpose, a plan, and a life for them that is better than anything they could imagine and is worth chasing after (purpose). To teach kids how
to Love God and Love People (community). To provide opportunities for kids to learn that God can use them to make a big difference (outreach/serve). To change the statistic that says, most kids will leave the church once they graduate high school. The aim
is to get families, keep families, and grow families.
Executive Pastor and PNC Lead Team.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee/implement programming, curriculum, and ministry for children 6 weeks to 6th grade which includes:
- Sunday morning
- Sunday evening (This is a new initiative that needs to be built).
- Wednesday evening.
- A four 4 day VBS that happens each year in July.
- Recruit, train, schedule, lead and minister to the team of volunteers needed to support this ministry.
- Set (with Lead Team’s input and approval) and manage the ministry’s annual budget.
- Create environments, activities and programming that is safe, facilitates learning and encourages spiritual growth.
- Communicate consistently with parents as well as provide the tools they need for spiritual leadership.
- Provide updated content for the ministry’s section on church website.
- Think strategically regarding assimilating new children and families.
- Be a team player, moving the mission and vision of the organization forward.
Please email your Resume with Cover Letter to: email@example.com