If you find yourself entranced by the world of Disney, know about all of the latest viral dance moves, and are brilliant in connecting with parents, keep reading for more details.
The Elementary Director at Crossroads Church will be responsible for leading, guiding, directing, organizing and building teams of volunteers in grades K-5th to lead a ministry that points kids to Christ through impactful, biblically relevant,
worship experiences and authentic relationships.
If You Are:
- Passionate about Jesus and love sharing Him with kids, families, volunteers, and people in the community.
- Able to build a team that leads and executes the existing Elementary ministry mission and purpose by inspiring others to serve in XKidz.
- Driven to reach kids who do not know Christ by being relevant and providing a great space for them to connect with other kids and leaders.
- An advocate for connecting with parents and equipping them to be the leader of their child’s spiritual development.
- An excellent communicator (written and verbal).
- A person with a heart that is teachable.
- A proven project and team manager with strong attention to details, able to meet deadlines and timelines for multiple projects at once, high-level leadership qualities, and great administrative and time management skills.
- A high impact team builder who’s able to manage the details and responsibilities of an existing Large Group/Production and Small Group oriented Children’s Ministry.
You’ll Get To:
- Lead and cultivate our high-energy, FUN, impactful, biblically relevant, and challenging Large Group Worship services for kids Kindergarten thru 5th grade by providing excellent Service Programming.
- Modify, adapt, and make improvements to elementary age Small Groups as needed to provide a high-quality program and an excellent small group experience for kids Kindergarten thru 5th grade.
- Lead, schedule, coach, recruit, develop, and build relationships with our volunteer teams to provide an engaging worship experience each week in a safe environment.
- Ensure that all team members are fully equipped and empowered for successful ministry. This includes, consistent and regular communication, individual leadership development, weekly training videos, and ongoing auditions and rehearsals.
- Provide and implement next level creative Family Experience ideas to generate momentum that excites kids and parents, wanting them to return with their friends.
- Serve under the direction of the Children’s Ministry Director to evaluate and assess the overall experience of the Elementary ministry and its needs on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with the Children’s Ministry Director and other team members to create and design excellent set designs, dynamic service programs, creative worship, and relevant bible experiences that will help kids understand biblical truths.
And the Cherry on top is if you:
- Are already familiar with Orange Strategy and use Orange Curriculum. Extra bonus points if you have next year’s Orange Conference blocked out on your calendar.
- Could jump on stage, tech booth, or small group to fill a role at a moment’s notice.
- Have fun connecting with diverse people from various cultures and generations.
- Regardless of how seasoned you are, you never think you’re too old to dress up as a Superhero!
See below for detailed weekly tasks and responsibilities. email@example.com