If you find yourself entranced by the world of Disney, know about all of the latest viral dance moves, and are brilliant in connecting with parents, keep reading for more details.
The Elementary Director at Crossroads will be responsible for leading, guiding, directing, organizing and building teams of volunteers in grades K-5th to lead a ministry that points kids to Christ through impactful, biblically relevant, worship
experiences and authentic relationships.
If You Are:
- Passionate about Jesus and love sharing Him with kids, families, volunteers, and people in the community.
- Able to build a team that leads and executes the Elementary ministry mission and purpose by inspiring others to serve in XKidz.
- Driven to reach kids who do not know Christ by being relevant and providing a great space for them to connect with other kids and leaders.
- An advocate for connecting with parents and equipping them to be the leader of their child’s spiritual development.
- An excellent communicator (written and verbal).
- A person with a heart that is teachable.
- A proven project and team manager with strong attention to details, high-level leadership qualities, and great administrative skills.
- A team builder and team player who’s able to focus on the good of the entire organization.
You’ll Get To:
- Lead high-energy, FUN, impactful, biblically relevant, and challenging Large Group Worship services for kids Kindergarten thru 5th grade.
- Modify, adapt, and make improvements to elementary age Small Groups as needed to provide a quality program and an excellent experience for kids Kindergarten thru 5th grade.
- Lead, schedule, coach, and build relationships with our volunteer teams to provide an engaging worship experience each week.
- Ensure that all team members are equipped and empowered for successful ministry. This includes, consistent and regular communication, leadership development, training, and rehearsals.
- Provide and implement next level creative ideas to generate momentum that will excite kids and parents, wanting them to return with their friends.
- Serve under the direction of the Children’s Ministry Director to evaluate and assess the overall experience of the Elementary ministry and its needs on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with the Children’s Ministry Director and other team members to create and design engaging sets, games, worship, and story-time experiences that will help kids understand biblical truths.
And the Cherry on top is if you:
- Are already familiar with Orange Strategy. Extra bonus points if you have next year’s Orange Conference blocked out on your calendar.
- Can jump on stage to fill a role at a moment’s notice.
- Have fun connecting with people from all cultures and generations.
- Regardless of how seasoned you are, you never think you’re too old to dress up as a Superhero!
For a full job description with detailed responsibilities, contact email@example.com