Position Available: Student Ministries Pastor (full-time)
Hope Fellowship is a growing and active church located in the pastoral landscape of Maryland's Eastern Shore in Chestertown. We have multiple weekend services with an average of over 300 worshipers. We are a missionally minded church that reaches out to
our hurting neighbors in the community. For more information about us and to get a better idea about who we are please visit our website: ctownhope.com.
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for the full-time role of Student Ministries Pastor.
A qualified candidate is a candidate who exhibits the following:
- Evidence of spiritual maturity.
- The ability to cast vision for the student ministry, set goals for the ministry, and effectively put steps in place to ensure those goals are being met.
- The ability to lead a ministry team by recruiting and developing volunteers, as well as facilitating a team based approach within those volunteers to maintain unity and focus on the vision and task of the ministry.
- The passion and ability to reach students in our local schools and grow the youth ministry by building partnerships with our local schools.
- The ability to build relationships with the parents of students, as well as being able to equip and assist them in the development of their child
- The passion and ability to disciple and grow our students to a maturing faith in Christ.
- Strong interpersonal skills, such as verbal and non-verbal communication, an attentive listener, and an ability to be assertive in problem solving and decision making.
- The ideal candidate should be organized, self-motivated, punctual, dependable, and flexible.
- Effective and engaging public speaking ability.
- Proficient computer skills.
- The ideal candidate should be credentialed or be seeking to be credentialed by the Assemblies of God
Current functions of the Student Ministries Pastor include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead a weekly Wednesday night youth service compiled of students in 6th - 12th
- Responsible for recruiting, equipping, and leading a team of ministry volunteers.
- Inwardly cultivate and foster spiritual formation and growth of ministry volunteers and students.
- Outwardly focus the volunteers and students towards the community at large by implementing and developing youth outreach and missions.
- Attend and be involved in student specific events, such as: Fine Arts, Youth Conference, and Youth Camp.
- Having a presence in local schools and youth community.
- Provide oversight and leadership of Expedition Kid’s Church Director and Nursery Director.
Interested persons should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org