PLEASE APPLY HERE ---> http://vsearch.ws/2zoGkjp
About the Organization:
Fellowship Church had its beginning April 24, 1996 when about 20 people began holding weekly Bible study and prayer meetings in their homes. Soon they began gathering twice a week in the Masonic Lodge Hall in downtown Liberty Hill. On June 5, 1996, the group
formally organized a church with 29 charter members and soon became incorporated.
In March of 1997, the church purchased an abandoned church building as a permanent church home. Much work was ahead since the building had not been used as a place of worship for some time. It was a joy to breathe new life into the old historic building
and make it resound with joyful songs and praises to the Lord.
Michael Wright was called as the Senior Pastor in July, 2007, and the church has grown from 62 to over 500 in 3 services and two venues since then. Fellowship has seen an average of over 50 baptisms per year, increased weekly Bible study attendance from
40 to over 300, and expanded Wednesday evening student and children’s programs from 12 students to well over 300.
Fellowship continues to grow and has successfully planted two churches, established a thriving Spanish ministry, engaged in two successful building projects, and continues to grow in spiritual depth and ministry width.
Denomination: Bible Church
Location: Liberty Hill, TX
About the Position:
The Student Ministries Pastor will serve by developing, coordinating and administering and effective and comprehensive ministry to the students of the church, while providing leadership and supervision of the staff members and volunteers involved in this
ministry. This position will lead a student ministry that fosters faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and equips youth to be in ministry to other youth.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a history of successful church leadership as an associate youth pastor, and significant experience/understanding of organizing and implementing programs to disciple and grow youth to mature adults with a continued
heart to serve.
What We Are Searching For / Qualifications:
The following describes many of the characteristics of the ideal candidate for the Student Ministries Pastor:
Master’s degree in a ministry-related field, from a recognized and accredited institution of higher education.
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years in youth ministry and leadership serving in a church similar or larger size
- A strong biblical teaching/preaching background or training with proven student teaching experience
- Experienced in recruitment and training of leaders in Student Ministries
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, with ability to write and engage people
- Excellent skills/experience in organization and strategic processes for Student Ministries
- Proficient at computer/software for office usage
- Adequate skills and/or abilities to utilize audio, video, computer and internet resources for ministry
- Proven team building and problem-solving skills.
- Exercise tact, courtesy, and diplomacy in dealing with guest, parents, and church members
- A spirit of faithfulness must be exhibited relative to the entire ministry of the church
- Be an example in the areas of conduct, service, faithfulness, and attitude
- Maintain a spirit of loyalty to Christ, the church, and the Senior Pastor
- Commit to being a staff member who is an active and growing follower of Christ capable and willing to share the faith, as well as investing spiritually in others.
About the Location:
Nestled between the North and South forks of the San Gabriel River, remnants of small ranching and farming villages have evolved over the past 175 years into one of the fastest growing communities in the Austin metro area.
Families and businesses are locating to the Liberty Hill area today for the same reasons they did throughout history — the beauty of the rolling hills along the Shin Oak Ridge, good schools and plenty of opportunity. The city has several upscale neighborhoods
being built around downtown. Current residents are trying to preserve Liberty Hill’s charm and history throughout all this growth. Downtown Liberty Hill still has many of their original buildings, a few of them restored.
One of the biggest attractions to Liberty Hill is a sculpture garden containing some of the best work from Mel Fowler and international sculptors. Liberty Hill is also well known for the historic Fort Tumbleweed. Liberty Hill is within 40 miles of some of
the best Texas Hill Country Attractions including the Austin Zoo, Inks Lake State Park, Longhorn Cavern State Par, Pedernales Falls, and Rockhopper’s Family Fun Center is in Horseshoe Bay. Entertainment and cultural amenities are plentiful, as is outdoor recreation.
Prominence of the city also includes the nearby University of Texas, an important music scene, and a large high-tech industry, including Dell, Inc. in Round Rock, several miles north. Liberty Hill’s surrounding area continues to be a magnet for business
and particularly high-tech and small business startups. The list of names with facilities in town could form a NASDAQ high tech stock index. Growth is spreading mainly north, towards sister cities Round Rock and Pflugerville, accompanied by plenty of middle-class
housing, and large areas of more upscale housing lie to the west among the hills and towards Lake Travis.
Families and businesses are safe and thriving in Liberty Hill where the taxes are low, the people are friendly and the views are spectacular.
PLEASE APPLY HERE ---> http://vsearch.ws/2zoGkjp