BONHOMME PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
Coordinator, Technical Services
Ministry Area: Administration Direct Reports: None
In coordination with the worship staff, communications specialist, and facilities manager supervises and/or coordinates media support for all worship services, weddings, funerals, musical productions, classroom and ministry presentations and consults with
other ministry areas of media support for scheduled events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of all audio, visual media equipment, and stage lighting equipment.
- Manage assigned media support systems for worship services and other major or complex events, including sound reinforcement, lighting, power point and video production.
- Recruit, train, schedule and evaluate technical volunteers. This would include cross-training the worship leaders and others.
- Capture and produce church-wide videos for announcements, events, and testimonies.
- Capture photography of designated Bonhomme events.
- Service, maintain, set up and secure media equipment including carts and laptops.
- Identify and recommend replacement and supplementary equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance and troubleshoot any user issues on the network. Work in conjunction with Bonhomme’s Computer Consultant to resolve any issues.
- Maintain all staff computers and printers connected to the network.
Strong faith in Jesus Christ
Positive, solution-oriented, can-do attitude
Experience in live sound mixing
Excellent problem-solving skills related to computers and a/v equipment
Strong planning and interpersonal skills
Video capture and editing experience with Adobe Premier Pro and Final Cut
Experience with Pro Presenter software
Experience with Photoshop
Experience in stage lighting and design
Nice to have:
College degree or work equivalent in media systems