Student Ministry Director:
This position is designed to work extensively with students in Junior and Senior High School to help them take their next steps toward Christ. The primary goals of this ministry are to reach students with the Gospel and develop their relationship
- Live life with the students as they travel through the journey in these years of formation. This will include “off hour” opportunities that intersects with student’s schedules.
- Design and offer regular fellowship opportunities, including age & gender specific events.
- Oversee weekly small group meetings for spiritual learning and relationship building.
- Create and implement a clear “next steps” process (discipleship) for students.
- Design and implement regular corporate teaching gatherings.
- Develop a volunteer staff
- Provide regular training/equipping opportunities to current and future staff members.
- Manage staff relationships and oversee interactions with students.
- Design, implement, and oversee periodic outreach events/opportunities for the student community.
- Create and manage yearly budget for Student Ministries.
- Offer assistance to other ministry leaders when available.
- Additional duties may be required to meet seasonal/special event needs of the ministry.
This is a Full-Time position.
Salary: TBD (depending on qualifications and experience) Includes a full medical package.