Employer: Kindred Community Church, Anaheim Hills, CA
Job Title: Director of Technical Arts
Classification: 3/4 time (28-30 hours)
Salary: TBD, commiserate with experience
Looking for a highly skilled Technical Arts Director to oversee the Technical and Media Ministry of Kindred Community Church. Expertise in digital audio production, concert lighting, stage & scenic design, and live video production is required. This is a
position for someone who is a strong, proven leader, who is creative and on the cutting edge of technology and innovation with the ability to honor the past and build the future.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee the Production Teams and Systems that execute Sunday Services and Events. Run FOH for all Sunday Services and Special events.
- Proactively consider how to best use technology for the church and maximize department resources. • Support campus venues including online experience.
- Lead, recruit, train, and mentor technical staff, interns and volunteer teams.
- Help plan the elements and flow of the worship service each week in relation to creative elements.
- Participate in the planning and execution of worship moments using technology as a vehicle for storytelling.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- An authentic follower of Jesus Christ. Agreement with doctrinal statement of Kindred Community Church.
- Ready to engage in the life of the church and ministry.
- Passionate about discipling, mentoring, coaching and developing others.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Heart to create a team environment and foster a sense of unity among team members.
- Ability to manage projects and teams, and meet deadlines.
- A creative problem solver who puts ministry first. Providing support through win-win solutions. • The ability to lead up.
- In depth system knowledge audio, lighting, video, projection and set design.
• Experience with video delivery over fiber/dedicated ISP streams, and networking
- A degree in production engineering and/or ministry focused education.
Curriculum Vitae demonstration of experience with the following equipment/brand preferred:
Yamaha M Series and C series digital audio mixing consoles
Large venue hi-def screens, multiple output sourcing, Digital switcher, multiple cameras
Planning Center proficient (current status: 5 ministries using, 220 people database)
DropBox, Vimeo, Facebook Live, YouTube, etc.
ProPresenter, EasyWorship / Powerpoint
ETC Lighting fixtures & console/control
Software based powering up/down sequencing
Shure, Sennheiser, Audio Technica, Countryman- Microphones (20 frequencies, campus simultaneous)