The Director of Children’s Ministry develops and leads the overall Pinelake Kids’ vision and strategy through interaction with the Senior Leadership team. Serves as a key collaborator with the Campus Pastors in the area of children’s ministry while providing
coaching to the children’s pastors and ministers. The Director coaches and resources Pinelake Kids ministers at all campuses to effectively implement the vision and strategy.
SPECIFIC LIST OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish the parameters and curriculum for Pinelake Kids ministry environments
- Provide guidelines and materials for servant leader training
- Create and maintain process for Child Protection First background screening in concert with the Director of Staff and the Director of Security
- Establish assimilation procedures, standards and expectations
- Give leadership to Pinelake Central events that impact all campuses
- Provide all Pinelake Kids ministry policies and procedures
- Establish the Bible translation that elementary environments will use
- Determine the look and brand of Pinelake Kids
- Lead the Pinelake Kids teams by establishing a scope and sequence of Biblical teaching that fits the season of each kid’s life
- Provide and train on a central database management system (CCB)
- Additional duties as prescribed.
- None directly
- The Director has dotted line coaching responsibilities to all Pinelake Kids ministers across Pinelake campuses.
Bachelor’s degree minimum, and 6 to 10 years of related experience and training in the specified area of ministry.
***TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT http://pinelake.org/currentemploymentopenings/