Status: Full-Time/Benefits Eligible
Sagebrush Church is a contemporary multi-site church based in Albuquerque, NM. Sagebrush offers a casual environment where people can experience modern worship and teaching from the Bible. The mission of Sagebrush is to know Christ and to make Christ known.
We are currently looking for a Worship Leader/Pastor.
Under general direction, the Worship Leader is responsible for leading passionate and engaging worship, utilizing both Christian and secular music to compliment a weekend message.
- Lead a band musically
- Recruit volunteers
- Equip volunteers
- Pastor to the community
- Strong vocal talent and ability to lead with an instrument (guitar or keys preferred)
- Excellent communication skills from platform
- Proven ability to lead a congregation in worship
- Knowledge of Abelton Live, ProPresenter, and Planning Center Online
- Proactive work ethic and desire to be part of a fun, collaborative team of Worship Pastors
- Cooperate with other ministry departments and maintain a humble servant attitude
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task several projects at the same time
- Flexibility to adapt to unforeseen circumstances
- Maintain a dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ
- Work faithfully while at work and leave work at work when home
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Education involving music theory or equivalent experience
- 1-5 years of full-time ministry experience
During the selection process it is the practice of Sagebrush Church to provide preference to those who attend a weekly service, and align with the Staff Covenant and Core Values.
This is a benefits-eligible position. Sagebrush Church provides a competitive and comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance, along with paid vacation and sick days.
Visit our website to learn more about Sagebrush visit: https://www.sagebrush.church
If you have a passion for music and worship and are being called to serve and meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please send us your online link with you leading worship, or showcasing your talent, and attach your resume. We will only be responding
to those who are qualified for this position.
Please DO NOT call our church offices.