We are looking for someone who...
- truly loves Jesus, loves kids, loves parents and loves their team and pastors.
- can consistently bring creativitiy, high-energy, fun, life to kids.
- can handle an extremely diverse church attendance. We have 40+ nations who call Christian World their home church.
- can handle management, scheduling and continual training of leaders and a serve team under them. We currently have a team of 50+ volunteers who serve at various capacities in Kids ministry.
- can manage and handle a weekly nursery attendance of around 30 total / a weekly
Pre-K-Kinder attendance of around 30 total / a weekly 1st-6th grades attendance of 70-80 total.
- can communicate well with parents.
- has and can culture an "ideal team player" mentality... Hungry,
Humble and Smart.
- has great admin skills.
- can bring new life & rebuild an already extremely decent, existing kids ministry from the ground up, while working with rest of Pastoral Staff to maintain alignment with church's over-arching mission, vision and values.
- has experience in inspiring & raising up new leaders under them.
- can host a couple yearly events (i.e. camps, special weekends).
Why are we looking for a new Children's Pastor?
We are growing. Our current Kid's Pastor is making a lateral move to be our Volunteer Coordinator after serving faithfully for over 10 years in her current role.
Our website is cwcdallas.com
Please email attached address if interested and what's mentioned above excites you.