Croswell Wesleyan Church is looking for a full time Student Ministries pastor that loves pouring into teens and adult team members, making disciples, and being a part of a team approach to ministry. We want an additional team member, not just a hired gun
who is only concerned about their immediate responsibilities; a person gifted and skilled in connecting and ministering to teens; and a person who guards their heart and ministry carefully. In other words, we are looking for a combination of chemistry, competence
and character. Croswell is a fun place to do youth ministry. We have an off-site teen center called, The Rock, that is completely dedicated to youth and the ministry has been running 120 students in the recent past.
The youth pastor will work closely with the children's pastor to provide a seamless transition from one ministry to another, and to plan events that reach the whole family - primarily 20-40 yr. olds with kids. We believe in casting a wide net, so big events
are a part of our culture.
Our church vision for the next 5 years is:
Over the next 5 years, we see a church with people of all ages gathering to worship together, including the young families that make up such a significant part of our community. We will reach these younger families because our children have a “wow” experience,
our students will describe their services as “can’t miss” and all ages will understand their clear steps to grow with Jesus. This will cause us to consider new service options and updates to our facility.
Our vision is that five years from now our church will…
- See 600 people from all generations worshipping together.
- Baptizing at least 30 people a year
- Having 120 students and children coming each week to hear about Jesus in their perspective environments
- Upgrade our facilities so that our children experience their “wow” environment and younger adults feel comfortable in our worship space
- See 40% of the people in our church answering Jesus’ call to serve
- Have 80% of our attendees active in a discipleship relationship and/or Lifegroup
Please email all resumes to email@example.com. Please include at least 4 references. If you have taken the strengthsfinder test, please include your top 5 strengths.