Purpose: To develop, implement and coordinate a music preparedness program that feeds directly into services which will establish an atmosphere conducive to worship fulfilling the mission of making disciples of all nations by serving people
and exalting Jesus.
Areas of Supervision:
- Praise band/team
- Choir and lay-leaders
- Audio/Visual and lay-leaders
The Worship and media Pastor is responsible to the Lead Pastor for the development and implementation of worship and broadcast/media ministries.
1 Spiritual Maturity: A relationship with God through faith in Jesus Christ that is evidenced in daily living and a God-given call to ministry.
- A worshiper who has a growing theology and practice of Christ-centered, word-driven and gospel-saturated worship.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Self-motivated, team-builder, people skills, and a desire for continuous improvement.
- Authentic, engaging, inviting, and passionate about God's Word.
5. Able to lead blended worship with a praise band, team and choir.
Perfect situation for entry-level/bi-vocational