Lake Highlands Baptist Church is a neighborhood church located near White Rock Lake in Dallas currently running 200-250 on Sundays. We are in an urban setting - over 8,000 people live within a mile of the church building and two schools are within 1/2 a
mile. If you attended a service with us, you would notice we are multi-generational, mostly Anglo (which matches our community), play blended worship, and have a heavy emphasis on children's ministry. We also run two weekday programs as a service and outreach
bridge to our community - after school care and a mother's day out program.
Primary Responsibilities of the Preschool Coordinator
1. Oversee Sunday Preschool Programs
2. Oversee staff and volunteers who work in the nursery
An ideal candidate will have the following characteristics
(1) A humble and teachable spirit.
(2) Good organizational and leadership skills.
(3) Availability to run preschool programs on Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings.
(4) Experience working with preschoolers, paid or unpaid.
The hours are flexible to some extent, but availability is required during church services and some office hours for meetings and planning.
This position requires 15-20 hours per week, and compensation will be between $14 and $16 depending on experience.
To apply, please visit www.LHBC.com/PreschoolApply