Lake Superior Christian Church
THIS IS THE UPPER PENNENSULA, MICHIGAN. THE WEATHER CAN BE VERY HARSH DURING WINTER; WE STRONGLY PREFER A CANDIDATE WITH EXPERIENCE IN A NORTHERN CLIMATE
Position Objective: To provide pastoral leadership to the worship ministries of Lake Superior Christian Church. This includes, Sunday Morning Services, Mid-Week Services, Small Groups and running a Worship School for our Youth Ministry.
Position Description: The worship minister must be a visionary leader who is a vital part of our executive team which is heavily involved in developing our service structure, sermon series, tech and overall vision. The worship minister
is a leader who can communicate direction in a way that inspires those around him/her to join in the pursuit of that vision. This position is a pastoral one; therefore, it requires the individual to serve not solely as a musical or performing arts director,
but also as a shepherd to the people who serve in this ministry.
- A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing personal relationship with Him.
- Commitment to the mission, vision, and worship philosophy of LSCC (Specifically raising up leaders and running music/worship schools).
- Demonstrated excellence in leading a worship ministry.
- Education is not mandatory although we prefer a biblically educated candidate who can clearly define their doctrinal positions and philosophy of ministry.
- Previous Youth Ministry Experience preferred.
- Experience in a Mid-Sized church 300+
- Relational skills and an enthusiastic presence for leading a large church in worship.
- Skilled in or able to train multiple instruments and vocal harmony within a modern worship band.
- Ability in Stage Design and Lighting.
- Skilled in Sound Equipment, X32, IEM’s
- Skilled in using clicks, looptimus or abelton.
- Although we have a full-time Tech and Media Minister on staff, you must be willing to train and become proficient in these areas.
- Strong Vocal Ability
- Leading from instrument (guitar preferred, keys is acceptable)
- Serve as Worship Leader on Sunday and other Services.
- Build and develop team members and musicians.
- Organize and administrate large worship projects, community festivials and worship nights.
- Must use Planning Center and organize all services.
- Must be a MAC user/guru
- Provide pastoral care for the worship teams to include youth worship team.
- Oversee a youth worship school of 20+ students, develop and organize a worship school for the adults
- All sound and tech in the Auditorium must be ready every Sunday.
- Build contacts and relationships with local musicians, studios, and clubs for both evangelistic and staffing purposes.
- Send Written (1Page) Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Send a YouTube, Vimeo link to you leading worship, video and audio are a must.
- Link to Video Resume strongly preferred.
We are vibrant and growing church. Sunday services are energetic. We have a strong emphasis on Worship in our church, Apply if you feel led. The video link and Resume are a must, if you don’t have a video, take one with your phone and send us