To produce compelling visual content that supports Calvary’s vision by utilizing high-quality motion graphics and video production
The Video Production and Motion Graphics Coordinator will act as a primary motion designer for major projects, while also striving to improve all material that our Graphics Arts team touches through the lens of high-end video production and motion
graphic design. This position requires a candidate to produce video projects from beginning to end necessitating a working knowledge of cinematography and editing abilities. The candidate will also partner with our Graphic Arts team to support, design, and
finalize video content. The various outlets served by our team include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Multi-campus message series (title packages, teasers, and sermon-specific needs)
• Ministry commercials (promo, design, editing, and finalizing)
• Video announcements (branding, compositing, and/or motion graphics execution)
• Calvary CG motion design (backgrounds and loops)
• Studio shoot support as needed (motion loops, lower thirds, etc.)
• Video production and motion design support for the Missional ministries of Calvary
• Documenting the missional efforts of local, regional, and global elements of the missions team
• Motion design and editing support for Christmas and Easter services
• Promo creation and miscellaneous deliverable other events requested by the Director of Service Programming
• Video production and motion design support for the ministries and campuses of Calvary
Our ideal candidate has:
• Motion Graphics knowledge and experience
• Strong abilities in filming/cinematography as well as editing, audio mix, and color correction to provide end-to-end production support for projects.
• A working knowledge of color theory, typography, design, and animation principles.
• Substantial experience in Adobe Creative Cloud Production Suite: After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, etc. (Cinema 4D experience is also a plus.)
• A passion to reach and touch people’s lives through design and story.
• Graphics Design knowledge / experience is a plus.
• A teachable heart and a strong work ethic.
• A desire and willingness to collaborate with others.
• An appreciation for constructive criticism.
Functional Attributes and Leadership
(communication, initiative, technological tools, quality, follows procedures/processes):
Practice clear and honest communication
Demonstrate technical/professional proficiency
Contribute to effective teamwork
Demonstrate reasonable tolerance for stress
Demonstrate problem identification, analysis, and solving
Encourage and model the value of team among staff and the Worship Arts community
Promote and model the value of collaboration
(strategic and critical thinking skills, judgment, interpersonal skills, spiritual, and discipleship engagement):
• Demonstrate enthusiasm for the mission and vision of Calvary Church
• Agree with Calvary Church’s doctrinal statement
• Personally engage in a lifestyle of spiritual transformation through discipleship and community connection
• Manifest the highest level of integrity
• Seek input and ideas
• Show consideration for the needs, motivations, and skills of others when offering advice
Accountability: This position reports to Director of Visual Arts.
Work Schedule: 40 - 45 Hours/Week, Monday - Friday with some work on the weekends
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org