Celebration Church of The Woodlands
We are looking for a full-time Youth Pastor who's passionate about their relationship with God as well as spending time with teenagers.
Celebration is an exciting 12 year old non-denominational church in the heart of The Woodlands, TX. Our culture is similar to that of Lakewood (Pastor Joel Osteen), Gateway (Pastor Robert Morris) and Free Chapel (Pastor Jentezen Franklin).
Please check out our website to see our Pastors, staff team, vision statement and our beliefs. Our website is www.woodlandscelebration.com
Youth Pastor/Director of Student Ministries Details:
- Lead the youth ministry for Jr. High and Sr. High students (6th - 12th grade) by identifying the needs and interests of teens within the church and surrounding communities and developing a youth culture in services and in life groups that is thriving and
exciting and passionate about Jesus.
- Implement, manage, administrate and oversee an organized, smooth-running, engaging, and exciting program which includes organized community life groups. Developing a strong leadership team to support the vision. Developing the current internship program
& leading a staff team.
- Developing a core leadership team is imperative.
- Developing the internship team.
- Leading the youth staff team.
- Administration of all parent, staff & church communications on events, life groups, camps, services and more.
- Preaching on a consistent basis to the students.
- Developing relationships with leadership team and influencing the leadership to develop deeper relationships with students.
- Create an atmosphere that encourages students to participate in activities, develop close and lasting friendships among their church peers.
- Serve as a partner with parents—equipping, challenging, and exhorting parents to raise their children in the footsteps of Christ.
- Oversee and administer the youth ministry budget.
- Experience in youth ministry growing a successful program and working in both large and small group situations.
- Visionary leader who sees the “big picture” and manages from that perspective that includes meeting the changing needs of young people.
- Possess a Christ-like love for youth, encouraging them in their day-to-day lives.
- An obvious passion for seeing youth engage in a vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ—a discipler, not just an event planner.
- A consistent role model for the students, a life led in fullness of the Holy Spirit.
- Experienced with baptism of the Holy Spirit and comfortable with charismatic, spirit-filled settings.
- Passion for outreach and missions; an entrepreneurial personality and spirit – thinking outside the box.
- Organized and self-motivated; thrives on a full, busy day.
- Excellent communication skills—spoken and written.
- Proven ability to develop, lead, and shepherd effective adult volunteer and youth leadership teams.
- Excellent, relational, teaching skills and “playing” skills—understand and enjoy their lingo, how they think, and how they have fun.
- Both lead and thrive in a team-based environment.
- Personable, with the ability to win people over.