We are a multilingual and multigenerational evangelical church in Cerritos. We are looking for a person who has a passion for youth and discipleship.
- Teaching and preaching responsibilities on Friday nights for fellowship, Sunday morning worship and Sunday School
- Recruiting and training adult volunteers
- Regular visitations and counseling with youth and families
- In addition to pastoral duties, the youth director is expected to participate regularly in meetings, churchwide events, and administration. Special tasks may be assigned from time to time.
- Clear calling to full-time ministry.
- Seminary or Bible school training from reputable university (M.Div preferred, but not required)
- Preferably experience growing up in a Chinese bilingual church or serving among English speaking youth in an immigrant church.
- Spiritually mature with gifts in leadership, administration, teaching, preaching, and discipling.