COMMUNITY is a multi-site church with 10 locations across the Chicago area whose mission is helping people find their way back to God. We believe there are three key relationships that help you develop a growing relationship with Jesus.
Celebrate : Me & God
We encourage people to celebrate their relationship with Jesus daily through prayer, scripture, and reflection. We also gather as a community of faith every weekend to celebrate what God is doing as we yield our lives more fully to Him.
Connect : Me & The Church
We intentionally work on building relationships with those who can encourage us and those we can encourage on this journey towards Jesus. We experience this Biblical community through intentional gatherings we call small groups.
Contribute : Me & The World
We contribute our time, talents and resources to further the Jesus Mission in our communities and in the world.
Currently this is a part-time position with the potential to be full-time with a combination of another internal role. Our Yorkville location is a part of a multi-site church (11 locations) that has been experiencing growth and will be expanding their current
facility. Our desire is that this facility will continue to be a place where hundreds of more people can find their way back to God.
The culture at COMMUNITY is one of fun while working hard to be our best. In order to be our best, we need to build up those around us through developing contributors, leaders, coaches, and apprentices. By building others up, we allow the mission of God
to be moved forward in their lives and those around them. This person will be a part of influencing the culture and worship heartbeat of our location. We don't just want to "produce a product," but we want to lead our people to intimately connect with God
and teach them what worship means.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience.
- A strong and growing relationship with Jesus Christ and a lifestyle that is morally “beyond reproach.”
- Team building skills that develop contributors, leaders, coaches, and apprentices.
- A strong singing voice with experience in leading worship.
- The ability to play and lead with an instrument.
- Ability to lead, teach, and challenge artists of all ages.
- An understanding of and ability to play and lead in multiple genres of music.
- Self-motivation to develop and execute plans.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of sound, lighting, and computer technical skills.
- Knowledge of Planning Center, MultiTracks, and ProPresenter.
You can find more information about COMMUNITY at www.communitychristian.org/yorkville.
You can also contact our Creative Arts Director : email@example.com for more information.