The Student Ministry Pastor of Atascocita Community Church will be responsible for reaching and discipling Middle School, High School, and Young Adults.
Past success in ministry, with the ability to lead, program, and teach students with relevance.
Showing a strong personal commitment to following Christ. Emotionally aware and mature. Possessing qualities in keeping with elder level church leadership as outlined in 1st Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
A self-starter with a strong work ethic; a good problem-solver; a positive attitude and “get it done” mindset; a demonstrable passion for seeing Christians equipped for a lifetime of fruitful service; excellent relational skills; skilled at public speaking
An undergraduate degree in a related field is desired.
- Build and run a balanced ministry of outreach, discipleship, and service for students
- Recruit and equip volunteer leaders to serve in Student Ministry
- Teach relevant and applicable message to students
- Organize camps, retreats, and other activities through out the year for students
- Oversight of college/Young Adult Life Group
- Establish and maintain good communication with parents
- Be available to counsel students and/or parents
- Develop and manage the annual student budget
- Build relationships with students and engage them in their world
- Run a mid-week program that allows students to bring their non-church friends
- Create mission opportunities for students
- Preach when asked in main services
- Perform weddings and funerals
- Assist in hospital visits and other member care as needed
- Attend required staff meetings, trainings, and retreats
- Other duties as needs arise
This position reports to the Lead Pastor
Salary - $36,000 to $42,000 (dependent on education and experience)
Medi-share for whole family