Opened: October 7, 2017 — Application Closing Date: November 4, 2017
Salary Range: $30,000 - $40,000 Annually – Benefits Negotiable
Visit Website for application: mobcofypsi.org
The qualified candidate is responsible to God and the church to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ, teach the Bible, to provide Christian leadership in all areas of the church and engage in pastoral care for the congregation and community. The candidate
must be able to articulate a vision for the church that emphasizes spiritual growth, discipleship and Christian Education.
All interested persons must submit a complete application packet consisting of the following:
- Cover letter and current resume;
- Video or DVD of a sermon delivered within the past year; (YouTube videos can be submitted via email with a corresponding link.)
- Mt. Olive Missionary Baptist Church Pastoral Application/Personal Information;
- License and Ordination Certificate;
- Proof of completion from Bible College, Divinity School or Seminary;
- Proof of 5 years or more of ministerial experience;
- A completed and signed application checklist
All information presented will be treated as CONFIDENTIAL. For additional information or questions, please submit your request to the
Pastoral Search Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Packets postmarked or received after
Midnight, November 4, 2017 —
Will Not Be Considered.
Mail Packet to:
Pastoral Search Committee
c\o Mt. Olive Missionary Baptist Church
Ypsilanti, Michigan 48198
Or submit electronically to: email@example.com