Church operated "Nursery School" is searching for a School Administrator/Leader/Pastor. The school is located in the Chicago Heights/Homewood/Flossmoor/Olympia Fields area.
Experience in leading a school is a real plus. The salary ($40,000-$45,000 +/- annually) is flexible, depending on your qualifications and experience.
- Must be a Christian, having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Must also agree with our Statement of Faith and conduct him/herself in a Christ-like manner.
- Excellent people skills
- Education background
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Committed to meeting goals, plans, and schedules.
- Experience in project and program planning.
- Able to handle all matters with a high degree of confidentiality.
- Positive attitude, willingly and graciously taking on responsibility.
Illinois State Requirements: Minimum of an associate degree in child development or early childhood education, or the equivalent (defined as 64 semester hours in any discipline with a minimum of 21 semester hours of college credit in child
development, early childhood education or early childhood special education) and either a Gateways to Opportunity Level I Illinois Director Credential or 3 semester hours of college credit or 3 points of credential approved training in administration, leadership