First Baptist Church Bolivar is a growing and dynamic church. Our vision is to be one church, diversely gifted, accomplishing one mission: becoming disciples who make disciples and influencing the world by daily following the Lord Jesus Christ.
We are seeking an Associate Pastor / Discipleship Pastor to partner with the Senior Pastor in casting vision and leading us to achieve the goals of our Living Beyond Us Strategic Plan. By 2022, we will increase the number of FBC family of believers who
are fully engaged with every phase of the discipleship process of Connect, Grow, Serve, and Share.
The Associate Pastor / Discipleship Pastor will:
- Partner with the Senior Pastor and collaborate with the ministry staff to execute our Living Beyond Us Strategy. http://www.fbcbolivar.org/vision.html
- Serve with the Senior Pastor and lay leaders on the Church Leadership Council
- Recruit, train and equip Core Group leaders to increase the number of core groups and the spiritual depth of core group members to become disciples who make disciples
- Supervise and lead the Children’s Minister, Student Minister, Senior Adult Minister, and the lay leaders of the college ministry
- Lead the development and execution of the annual ministry plan
To succeed in this position, you must love Jesus and people, have a heart for reaching the lost, be of impeccable character, and demonstrate excellent collaboration and communication skills.
We strongly prefer a graduate degree, five years of ministry experience, and a demonstrated ability to lead an organization in achieving strategic goals, but we will follow the Holy Spirit’s leading in filling this position.
If you sense God’s leading to find out more about this exciting ministry opportunity at First Baptist Church Bolivar, please send your resume and other credentials to email@example.com. For more information about our church, visit our website at www.fbcbolivar.org.