We are currently seeking a part-time (20 hours/week) Ministry Team Coordinator to support, communicate, and facilitate the day-to-day details of Women’s Ministry. The individual in this high-functioning position will partner with our pastors, ministry assistants
and volunteer teams to allow leaders of this ministry to focus their efforts on leading, equipping, teaching and connecting.
To be effective in this role, a successful candidate will be a growing Christ-follower who possesses many of the following core gifts or passions:
- Organization: Qualified applicant will have the spiritual gift of administration, as everything about this role relates to creating organizational systems and attention to detail.
- Proactive: Must be able to help move the team forward, rather than needing to be closely managed.
- Flexible: Must be willing and able to adapt to last-minute developments that are typical of church ministry.
- Communication: Strong communication and interpersonal skills in a variety of media (face-to-face, telephone, email, letters, social media).
- Computer/Social Media Skills: Strong computer skills with specific proficiency in MS Office applications, a variety of social media platforms and able to learn new web-based applications.
- Ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity: Applicant must be able to prioritize multiple assignments and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Passionate: A strong desire to be part of a local church ministry team with a heart for women to live out their God given gifts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Handling all details for programs, ministry events, and training events, including:
- Organizing schedules and assisting volunteer teams to stay organized and on track
- Working in partnership with ministry volunteers
- Creating systems to organize and manage key ministry events
- Planning and executing event details
Maintaining a system for effectively communicating information to staff team, volunteer leaders and their teams, and congregants.
- Phone calls, mailings, and emails
- Announcements and promotions
- Website content and electronic mission display boards
- Social Media (Youtube, Facebook, website, Instagram and twitter)
Overseeing and completing routine office tasks
- Calendars, ministry events, data entry into databases
- Budgets, check requests, reimbursements, etc.
- Ordering materials and supplies
Key Working Relationships:
- Is an active part of team ministry with women working directly with and supervised by the Pastor of Women.
- Interacts well with volunteer leaders and participants of this ministry.
- Works well with members of Grace Chapel staff.
Submit the following two items in electronic format only (no phone calls please) - you will receive an email confirming our receipt of your submission.
- A current resume
- A cover letter briefly describing your faith background and the reason for your interest in this position
Please Note: There is no relocation assistance.