Bay Farm Community Church is a contemporary church in Alameda, California, which is an island community of 75,000 people in the San Francisco Bay area. We are seeking a passionate youth leader who also has the desire and ability to lead worship. The individual
will lead BFCC's youth ministry (6th-12th grade), and lead worship on Sunday mornings with our band.
- Be a strong, growing and committed follower of Christ.
- Agree with the Constitution, Purpose Statement and the Core Values of BFCC.
- Be an organized, self-motivated worker.
- Have the ability to minister in a very secular environment.
- Must be able to effectively teach the Bible to students and mentor them in the Christian faith.
- Must be able to recruit and work well with volunteers who serve on the student ministry and worship teams.
- Must be able to plan and lead a contemporary worship service with a full band and technical team.
Educational Requirements, work experience, and special skills:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not necessary.
- At least two years of youth/worship leading experience as an intern or in a staff position.
- Prefer someone that can lead worship with a guitar.
Salary & Benefits: Commensurate with experience.
If you believe you are a good fit for this difficult combo staff position and for BFCC, send a cover letter, your resume, and some samples (links) of your teaching and worship leading to: email@example.com