CENTERVILLE PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
4360 CENTRAL AVE:: FREMONT, CA 94536 :: (510) 793-3575
Children’s Ministry Director
Reports to: Assistant Pastor
Job Status: 20 hrs per week
The Children’s Director plans, organizes, and leads the CPC Children’s ministry with a Gospel centered holistic family approach.
- Recruit, train, coordinate Sunday school teacher and volunteers ensuring the spiritual formation of CPC children. Weekly teaching is required.
- Prep curriculum, supplies, special elements, room décor, maintain facilities
- Plan, market and execute quarterly community outreach family events i.e. Easter Egg Hunt, VBS, Trunk or Treat.
- Administrative: Church promo, bulletin articles, maintain budget, attendance, expense reports
- Attend Tues Staff meeting and lead monthly children’s committee meetings
- A passion for spiritual formation of children and families
- A mature faith and commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Strong communication abilities to children, families, volunteers and staff
- Strong organizational & communication skills
- Basic computer skills: Word, excel