Located in rural Southern New Jersey, Quinton Baptist Church is a concerned, caring and generous church. Visitors frequently comment on the friendliness of our church family. We average 200 in attendance and have young and middle-age married couples, several
retirees and a large group of young people.
REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITON:
- A heart for God and for His people.
- A call from God to the pastoral ministry.
- Growing knowledge of God’s Word.
- Strong prayer life.
- Commitment to family.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Teachable spirit.
- Experience in counseling.
- Agreement with the church’s Statement of Faith and Covenant.
- Ability to communicate clearly in oral and written form.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree with strong intent to obtain Master’s of Divinity.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check.
- Maintain regular office hours.
- Prepare and give reports to the church at congregational business meetings.
- Share with and divide the full range of pastoral responsibilities with the Senior Pastor as compatible with personal gifts.
- Work with Senior Pastor planning existing outreach ministries.
- Look to start new ministries.
- Work with the laymen and laywomen to encourage them in their ministry.
- Regularly confer with the Senior Pastor.
- Preach in the absence of the Senior Pastor and on other mutually agreeable occasions.
- Accountable to the congregation through the Senior Pastor.
- Evaluated annually by the Pastor and Board of Deacons
Interested parties should contact Mrs. Dorothy Haefner. Her e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org