Abundant Life Bible Church is a church plant that has existed since 2007. We have always been blessed to have been led to worship by gifted musicians. Our worship teams are currently made up of several instrumentalists and vocalists. We are seeking an
individual to work 8-12 hours per week to lead those teams as they lead our church family in worship each Sunday. You can get a better feel for our church by visiting www.engagelife.org.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead worship for both ALBC Sunday services (3 Sundays per month) and special holiday services
- Set up sound on the three Sundays per month that you lead worship.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of weekly set lists
- Train, coordinate and schedule ALBC vocal/band teams including weekly practices for Sunday services
OTHER DUITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engage with the church family by attending church events.
- Participate in at least one semester of small groups per year.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Gift of leadership and team building
- “Get it done” and “what can I do to Help” attitude
- Flexibility, and the ability to troubleshoot on the fly
- Ability to recruit volunteers
- Demonstrates musical skills (preferably guitar or piano and vocals) necessary for leading worship with excellence
- Familiar with the program Pro Presenter
- Ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality and trust
- Proven ability to work with and maintain positive, loyal relationships with those inside and outside the church
- Applications in the form of a resume will be received now until the position is filled. If you are interested in submitting your application, please either mail or email your resume, photo (or family photo), along with a video example of your worship
ministry or how to find it online.