Job Title: Facilities Manager
Reports to: Executive Director, Ministry Services
The facilities manager is responsible for managing the design, planning, construction and maintenance of equipment, machinery, grounds and buildings. The position is also responsible for overseeing room management, fleet operations, custodial services, as
well as scheduling facility modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor materials and other related costs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees the coordination of building space allocation and layout, and facility expansion.
- Inspects construction and installation progress
- Initiates and manages planned maintenance programs for a variety of office and mechanical equipment
- Oversees the cleaning and maintenance of all facilities
- Develops and administers the annual budget
- Develop and maintain a relationship with all contractors and vendors ensuring efficient facility operations
- Work with Office Operations and Human Resources to ensure OSHA compliance.
- General oversight of the security systems and building access management across all Campuses (security and fire systems, key access, badge access, etc…)
- Review the schedule for events and ensures that the appropriate facility is opened and/or closed in a timely manner
- Responsible for ensuring the set-up and tearing down of events and/or meetings
- Responsible for all vehicle maintenance ensuring that the vehicles are refueled, has routine cleaning, and secured when not in use.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned
- Supervise all facilities staff and external contractors
- Plans budgets and schedules facility modifications, including cost estimates.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field
- 3+ years’ experience in facilities management position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Must be able to perform physical activities.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to bend, stand, climb, and walk
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
If you are interested in apply for the position, please use the link below: