New Hope is a staff-led, elder supported church located 20 miles southeast of downtown Pittsburgh, PA. Our facilities, situated on 40 acres of land, are newly renovated and provide ample opportunity for growth and expansion. A healthy, generational church
with a strong community presence, we are seeking a lead pastor who embraces our culture and uses his gifts and calling to further God’s plan for all of our lives.
Our Vision: To Be A Place Where All People Can Experience HOPE!
Our Mission: Helping People Find God & Follow His Plan For Their Lives!
Our Core Values: Truth – Grace – Unity – Authentic Community – Contributors – Compassion – Generosity
The lead Pastor functions as the chief visionary and primary communicator for the ministry. He oversees and manages the health and vitality of the congregation.
Requirements for this position:
- A pastor’s heart… A genuine love for people
- A consistent prayer life personally & corporately
- A mature, healthy believer
- 5+ years of ministry experience preferably in a lead role
- Dynamic communicator with expositional and topical message application… Comfortable with the development of sermon series
- Proven leadership ability both spiritually and practically (i.e. Able to create disciples and the systems to support them)
- Successful track record in building teams, preferably in a ministry setting (working with and developing a multi-person staff and elder board)
- A passion for the community and lost people seeking hope and healing. The ability to strategize this passion locally and through global mission outreach. Lost people matter deeply to God
- A life group champion because we are always better together. We are a church of life groups, not a church with life groups
- Excellent communication, problem solving and people skills
- A healthy marriage / family life with a good balance between home & church life
- A Bachelor’s degree in Biblical or Ministerial study
- Licensing / Ordination with the Assemblies of God or a willingness and ability to walk through that process
Check Us Out:
The Web: www.newhopeelizabeth.com
Deadline: Friday, November 3
- Cover Letter Expressing Why This Position Interests You
- Current Resume
- Link To Recent Messages, Preferably Video
- Link To Your Web & Facebook Accounts
- Myers Briggs Assessment If Available
Information can be submitted through the church staffing site or firstname.lastname@example.org