KidCentral exists to guide children and their families into a deeper relationship with Jesus. To accomplish this purpose we seek to:
TEACH God’s Word in a way that reflects BIBLICAL truths and that children will understand.
EQUIP parents and kids in using their gifts for God. GROW in authentic faith with friends.
The Family Ministries Pastor will work with the Senior Leadership to achieve the vision and mission of Central Ministries. They will also be responsible for developing and achieving specific goals related to a successful Family Ministries Program.
- Driven to reach kids who do not know Christ by meeting them where they are and providing a great space for them to connect with other kids and leaders
- Passionately share about the KidCentral vision with families in the church, people in the community, and volunteers
- A strong and engaging communicator who can connect with children and adults
- An effective team builder of staff and volunteers
- Has a heart for developing adult and student leaders
- Be a model for those who attend Central by being an example of a committed Christ follower
- Organize and lead KidCentral services each weekend
- Oversee Family Ministry Team consisting of 3 part-time staff
- Work with the Family Ministries team to create a dynamic ministry to children and families
- Facilitate and coordinate the recruiting, training, orientation, oversight of volunteers
- Lead volunteers (adults and youth) to operate in their strengths
- Minister directly to families and help parents win at home by equipping them to be the spiritual leaders for their children
- Plan and execute ministry events (Kids Camp, volunteer appreciation parties, family nights, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in a ministry related field
- Previous experience leading a thriving Children’s/Family Ministry program
Central has experienced rapid growth over the last 5 years and has partnered with another area church creating a second campus. Central Ministries is located in Fort Wayne, IN which is the 2nd largest city in Indiana. The church is non-denominational
and conservative in its theology; but relevant and contemporary in its approach to ministry. The body of believers is committed to sharing the Gospel with the lost and discipling believers to the glory of God. We are located a very short drive from the Ohio
line which allows us to draw a number of congregants from a large area.
Visit centralministries.com to see all of the exciting things happening here at Central.
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.