Ministry Position: Creative Arts Director
Destiny Church, located in De Pere, WI. (suburb of Green Bay), is a growing, missional church (average = 225-300), seeking a part-time Creative Arts Director. Our ideal candidate must be a self-starter, who is a gifted musician and has experience in planning
and directing contemporary worship services. The position requires someone to not only be a gifted worship leader, but also demonstrate an authentic love for God and for people. This person must also have creative skills for: web-design/management, graphics,
church marketing as well as social media.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Plan and execute an authentic worship environment for services and events.
- Provide healthy leadership for a vibrant worship team
- Recruiting & training musicians & vocalists to serve in worship ministry
- Provide leadership for the audio/video ministry team.
- Build song repository, technical documentation
- Assist with special events planning.
- Manage the church website, graphics, marketing, and social media.
- Must have an apparent, authentic relationship with Christ.
- Worship leader (preference is to lead with guitar), collaborative planner.
- Proficient in Planning Center and Adobe Suite programs.
- Must be able to work with a multi-track platform.
- Ability to create a vibrant relational community culture.
- Gifted with Web-design, graphics, and social media.
Words that describe our future Worship Leader (in no particular order):
More information about Destiny Church can be found at:
Interested candidates please contact Sheldon Miles: email@example.com or by cell# 920.246.5856