Responsible for managing the team that executes all of the live production, events, and services with emphasis on excellence and maintaining the core standards set by the creative arts team at the Eden Prairie campus.
- Assist in training and coaching volunteers with tech arts teams in the Worship Center, Great Room, or any other designated meeting space.
- Responsible for insuring that volunteers and staff are scheduled for all the campus needs.
- Responsible to make sure that the worship center is ready for services, tech areas are clean and maintained.
- Attend weekly planning meetings; debrief meetings, and any other meetings necessary.
- Provide input on budgeting and how that should be spent for the Eden Prairie Campus.
- Manage campus readiness, this includes:
- Maintaining technical inventories & keeping front of house area current by presenting a professional working environment.
- Suggest and inform Director of Technical Arts on any technical needs.
- Ensure that system and equipment failures are reported, replaces, and repaired.
- Maintain back stage and stage areas and ensure they are clean and ready for services.
- Assist other ministries with production needs throughout the Eden Prairie Campus.
- Manage all scheduling of mid-week events and ensure that they are adequately staffed.
- Provide technical assistance for service and events at Eden Prairie campus.
- Professing believer with an evidence of a relationship with Christ
- Subscribe to and affirm the Statement of Faith and Covenant of Wooddale Church
- Be a regular participant in public worship at Wooddale Church
- Remain a member in good standing of Wooddale Church
- Gifted in organizational leadership and management of projects and teams
- Effective and direct communicator
- Flexible and adaptable, ability to trouble shoot and think out of the box
- Professional level ability and knowledge of production equipment and operation.
- Professional production best practices.
- Experienced in troubleshooting, project management, and inventory control.
Working Conditions/ Physical Demands:
- Schedule includes working evenings, weekend, and extended hours as required by ministry and events as needed. This includes Christmas Eve, Christmas Concert and Easter. Typical hours will be split between weekdays and the weekends/evenings (Wednesday –
- Able to set up and take down production equipment, including but not limited to, cameras, tripods, lights, sandbags, etc. Able to lift 50+ pounds as necessary for the production equipment.
Benefits offered include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as retirement plans.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer