We are looking to add to our staff the key role of Communications Director.
Crossroads Church needs someone who can think strategically and communicate artistically not only the practical events, but also the heart behind who we are. Communications is a vital part of growing as a church family and helping people to live as apprentices
We are looking for an individual who is invested in the Church and sees their role here as an extension of ministry. The Communications Director will be required to be an active participant in the Crossroads family.
Crossroads is in a good season of ministry. There are many things happening around our campus and we are thrilled to see people excited about what God is doing in and through us. There is a genuine desire for spritual growth while seeking to live missionally
in our community.
We believe the gospel of Jesus Christ is Good News to the world and we are called to invite people to trust Jesus in such a way as to begin to apprentice our lives to Jesus.
We are in need of someone to join our team and help us communicate (internally and externally).
- Working alongside pastoral staff, the communications director will align all communications to effectively communicate the vision of Crossroads Church.
- Partner with ministry leads to create a communication plan to articulate effectively to various audiences.
- Ensure high-quality communications for both those inside and outside the walls of the church.
- Maintain and improve communication avenues to best reflect the opportunities presented before people. The following is not meant to be an exhaustive list…Worship Folder; Posters/Flyers; Website/Registrations; Facebook/Social Media; Newsletters/emails;
- Follower of Jesus Christ.
- Understands and upholds the mission/vision of Crossroads Church of God (see more at www.limacrossroads.org)
- At least 18 years of age.
- Organizational/Planning skills – understand the vision cast by the leadership and organize communication messages in a way that accurately and creatively reflects church priorities.
- Creative skills – continually look for ways to communicate existing church-wide and ministry programs in creative ways (picture, video, social media, flyers, etc.) that evoke a response from the congregation and community.
- Computer proficient – must be comfortable working with computers and formatting basic design work.
- Relational – connect with ministries in a way to understand their needs/wants for clear communication.
- Writing – communicate clearly and concisely through the written word.
- Initiator – someone who initiates and continues to push our communication to all areas of the church.
We would love to hear from you and how we might be able to partner together for the Kingdom's sake.