Jr. Varsity (JV) Team Leader & oneighty Event Production
This is a full-time position that will lead the ministry to 6th-8th graders and oversee production for all events at the oneighty facility.
- Plan and schedule JV events, and provide leadership and teaching at the events.
- Build relationships with students and invest in their growth and development.
- Recruit, equip, and invest in leaders.
- Develop processes for connecting students into small groups.
- Maintain regular communication with JV parents and partner with them in developing their student’s spiritual growth.
- Develop and oversee the JV ministry budget.
- Maintain lighting, audio, and video systems at the oneighty facility.
- Lead the oneighty production and service planning teams.
- Plan and prep service elements for events at oneighty.
- Demonstrate a mature Christian faith and a passion for the vision and ministry of New Hope.
- Prior experience working with student ministry and volunteer teams in a church setting.
- Prior experience teaching students and adults.
- Must have ability to recruit, equip, and maintain a strong volunteer team.
- Technical experience preferred in A/V and lighting systems.
To apply for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us if you have questions about this position or would like a full job description.
Deadline to Submit Resume: Monday, October 9