Bay Hope Church is a growing, vibrant church with modern worship that has a heart for the city of Tampa, Florida. We are entering a very exciting phase in the life of the church as we are currently breaking ground on a brand-new, large children's
facility that will more than double our capacity for inviting young families into a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ. This new facility will help the church continue to reach our goal of making outrageous investments in the next generation. We
are also launching a second campus at the beginning of 2018.
The Director of Elementary Ministry will be the primary leader for the oversight and vision of the 1st-5th grade ministry of Bay Hope Kids and will report directly to the Director of Kids Ministry.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a solid, personal relationship with God and a passionate heart for the next generation
- Have the ability to lead engaging worship environments for elementary kids
- Have a working knowledge and implementation of Orange curriculum and strategy
- Have a working knowledge of Planning Center and Remind as platforms for volunteer communication
- Have the ability to plan and direct a Summer Camp for 400+ kids
- Have the ability to Invest in and develop strong volunteer leaders within the kids ministry
- Have the ability to work and thrive in a team setting (our current kids ministry team has four members)
- Have an undergraduate degree in a related field
- Have 2-3 years experience in a church of at least 500 in attendance
Please send cover letter explaining what draws you to the position and to Bay Hope Church and a resume to Director of Kids Ministry, at firstname.lastname@example.org.