We're seeking a passionate, Jesus loving creative person to join our Communications Team and infuse our website and staff intranet with your out of the box creativity and technologically advanced skills.
The Web Designer at Christ Fellowship gets design and manage digital experiences, including landing pages, email campaigns, mobile app and possible other digital technologies. Pivotal to this role – we will need for you to be able to collaborate
with our team but also be perfectly fine to plug and chug on your own. This is a full-time hourly(non-exempt) position reporting to the Marketing Supervisor.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere.
To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
- Passionate about design, user experience & user interface (UX/UI)
- A Wordpress savvy, fluent in Html5 & CSS3
- A Photoshop, Sketch and Bootstrap expert
- Used to wire-framing and prototyping
- Up-to-date with the latest design trends and technologies
- Fast learner and driven to action
- Highly creative, flexible, and fun to work with
- A Christ follower, and want to make a difference in the world
You will be:
- A part of a team that cares about you and your personal growth
- Committed to the core values and culture of Christ Fellowship
- Working with graphic designers, project managers, and volunteers to produce digital experiences
- Designing responsive pages from scratch, email campaigns, coding interactive forms, and other.
- Enhancing our Mobile App UX and functionality
- Setting up SFTP accounts, web hosts and SSL certificates
- Configuring domains and DNS records
- Managing our video archives on web, mobile app, tv app, podcast and YouTube
- Reviewing and updating all digital content, including our blog and intranet
- Recruiting and leading a team of volunteers
- Bringing creative solutions to keep our online presence on the cutting edge
- A degree on Web Design and Development, or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience in the field
- A strong online portfolio
- SEO knowledge
- The ability to thrive in fast-paced environments
- A positive attitude and remain flexible
It would be epic if:
- Cracking jokes is your love language
- You write .net code
- SEO are your initials
- You play a musical instrument