LifeWay Church in Kingfisher, Oklahoma is a non-denominational church. We are seeking a fun energetic Children’s pastor or Couple that loves children, has a heart for outreach ministry and want to see the lives of children and their parents changed. They
must be willing do anything to make church FUN for kids, while at the same time promoting spiritual growth and pastoring the kids and volunteers of LifeWay Church. This is a full-time position.
Primary responsibilities include overseeing all aspects of our children’s ministry, ages birth-fifth grade. This includes all weekly gatherings as well as any additional events, outreaches, camps, etc.
Duties would involve growing our already thriving Sunday morning children’s program and the startup of a mid-week children’s ministry. We have a bus ministry that picks up youth in the Kingfisher area and we would like to start picking up children as well
for a mid-week program.
Kingfisher is a medium size town of about 7,000 people. We are located approximately 30 minutes outside of Oklahoma City. LifeWay Church is a six year old thriving, growing church. Last year we moved into our new state of the art facility. We have an
amazing kids wing that includes a gym, themed rooms and life-size 3D art in the halls. We are also home to LifeWay Café, a community café and coffee shop which is open to the public five days a week. For more information about our church, core values and
beliefs you can vistit our website at lifeway.tv.
- We are looking for an individual or husband and wife team that have a heart to reach kids together.
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in Children’s Ministry.
- Familiar with Orange curriculum is a strong plus.
- Proficient in office technology and social media. We currently use Pro-presenter.
- Administrative, organized and leadership skills is a must.
- Skilled in communicating with children and parents.
- Have or be willing to get a CDL. (Bus license with passenger endorsement.)
- Self motivated, team player: our staff does a little bit of everything!
- Able to lead the kids in worship. The Ability to play an instrument is a plus.
- Ability to easily connect with others. Able to identify, equip and partner with new and existing children’s ministry workers.
- Have a heart for outreach ministry and willing to implement and grow a mid-week service for kids.
- Must have a heart for prayer!
If you are interested in applying for this position please email the following:
- Your Resume
- A current photo of yourself, please include your immediate family if you are married and/or have children
- If you have a link to a website or sample material and/or video of you involved in children’s ministry please include that
Please send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org