Impact Church in Jacksonville, Florida is a thriving, Bible-teaching ministry of over 4,000 members that’s on a mission to make a profound impact on the city, state, nation, and world by sharing the relentless love of Jesus Christ. With multiple Florida
campuses, a growing online church, and several churches established along the East Coast and Texas, as well as in Peru, we are aggressively spreading the Good News in creative ways to every generation and location.
We are currently seeking to add a full-time Technology Director to our team to spearhead our efforts in the creative use of technology in carrying out our mission to share the love of God with those who know Him and those who don’t.
Responsibilities of the Technology Director include:
- Oversight of all aspects of the in-service worship technology experience exclusive of video, including lighting, graphics, wi-fi, and, for the superior candidate, audio.
- Oversight of the external technology experience, including livestreaming and remote-site content delivery.
- Recruitment, intake, development, and oversight of volunteer and paid technology staff.
- Oversight of the ministry’s website and social media presence (content, functionality, and use).
- Oversight of the use, upkeep, and repairs of all ministry technology equipment and infrastructure, including selection and oversight of contractors and vendors providing or servicing the equipment.
- Interface with the Finance Department for development of and accountability for the technology budget.
- Support of the technology requirements for rehearsals, productions, and special events.
- Coordination with and support of the technology needs of our remote campuses and affiliated ministries.
- Reporting directly to the Campus Pastor.
- A passionate, personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Proven proficiency leading and motivating a volunteer staff
- A degree from a recognized ministry school is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree related to or emphasizing technology or digital media
- At least 5 years of experience in worship production and technology, with proven ability to learn and implement new technology