Purpose/Responsibilities of the Position: The Youth Pastor will oversee, manage and effectively run the team to produce a fruitful Youth Ministry and oversee the use of Graphics, Social Media and other forms of communication to support
further ministries at Focal Point Church.
- Christ follower
- Teachable, self-motivated, able to work independently as well as on a team
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Demonstrated ability to manage people/teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information
- This position requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree or four to five years’ experience in this field
- This successful individual must have a proven track record of effective leadership, judgment, and above reproach character
- Grace oriented, discreet, and compassionate
- Does not seek conflict, but uses conflict as an opportunity to build understanding and unity among people. Must have a shepherd’s heart and able to relate easily to people
- Desired two (2) year commitment to the job
- Participate in the Administration Team Meeting (30-60 mins, once a week)
- Participate in meeting with Coordination Pastor (30-60 mins, once a week)
- Additional hours required for special events
- Oversee and manage a growing youth ministry
- Lead Wednesday night youth service
- Lead camps or mission trips for youth
- Raising up youth ministry that impacts schools and those around them
- Work pro?ciently within Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign to create items for digital and print mediums including, but not limited to, post cards, brochures, posters, sermon series artwork, and event artwork.
- Lead the volunteers in the Creative Team to create all necessary graphic and creative design elements as they are needed.
- Oversee all social media communications for FPC