Passion Church is making a lasting difference around the Twin Cities. We are one church in multiple locations. We are risk-taking, irrationally generous, spiritual contributors who bring our best, laugh hard, and honor God with integrity. You can be part
of this growing and dynamic church.
At Passion Church, worship is more than the music before a sermon. Worship happens beyond the walls of the church every day. The responsibility of a Worship Directgor is to lead others to live their lives like the lyrics of a song, continually praising God
for His love and goodness. If you agree, you could be what we’re looking for.
We are currently looking for a full-time Worship Director to lead the Passion Church attenders in worship for multiple weekend experiences. Read on for details.
- Talented and have strong musical experience with keys, guitar, or other instruments
- Organized and efficient especially with time management
- An excellent communicator both orally and written
- A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude
You will be
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and spiritually leading multiple worship experiences on weekends and mid-week nights
- Recruiting, training, and building a worship team
- Planning and organizing worship experiences to meet weekly time requirements
The perfect fit is
- Experienced in building and leading a team
- Willing to give up skinny jeans and scarves even before the trend dies
- Familiar with Pro-tools and has mad multi-media skills
- Able to hold their own in a rubber band war while singing “Onward, Christian Soldiers”
To be considered for this role, applicants must provide a video of them singing and/or leading worship.