POSITION SUMMARY: Director manages office and classroom management to ensure Trinity meets the requirements by the State of Texas Minimum Standards and Guidelines as a licensed facility. Primary duty will be oversight and management of
the preschool program ages 8weeks to 3 years old.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist and comply with licensing rules and regulations. Ensure that all employees comply with the minimum state standards.
- Required by the state to receive 30 clock hours of training annually.
- Manage Safety practices – have current fire, tornado, & SOS drills.
- Complete FBI fingerprint background checks on all employees upon hire and interim checks every 24 months.
- CPR certified and use when necessary
- Responsible for classroom and office management.
- Supervise and manage the EEC Administrative Assistant
- Coordinate paperwork and communication to parents regarding enrollment
- Ensure employees have assignments that match their skills, abilities, and training
- Manage monthly Aging Report and have meetings to keep current on past due accounts and their status with Superintendent and business offic
- Assist in Recruiting, training and hiring staff
- Maintain personnel policies, including job descriptions, job responsibilities, and requirements; and making provisions for training
- Maintain current children’s records. i.e. forms are filled out properly, current shot records, hearing/vision tests, etc.
- Manage employee records: training, backgrounds checks.
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll hours for all EEC employees.
- Set-up, communicate and distribute yearly calenda
- Manage drop-ins fees, new charges in RenWe
- Meet and greet new parents visiting the EEC program
- Provide tours and familiarize new families to EEC teachers and classrooms
- Be available for parents, teachers, and children when in need of counsel.
- Assist with staff training – new staff orientation, in-service programs, continuing education, teaching demonstrations, morning devotions, employee evaluations.
- Ensure classrooms reflect a professional Christian environment
- Manage the teachers, classrooms, activities for Canton & University Campuses for the School Age Program and Summer Care Program.
- Responsible for schedules and ensure correct teacher/child ratio on daily basis.
- Ensure classrooms/areas and teacher needs are being met
- Maintain classrooms: ensure staff to ratio, activity plans posted, appropriate equipment and supplies, and ensure Christian environment.
- Observe in classrooms.
- Assist in supervising facilities. i.e. bathrooms and playground area.
- Ensure teachers are trained appropriately to discipline children with positive techniques.
- Assist teachers in calling parents in relation to sending children home according to EEC’s guidelines.
- Affirms that Scripture defines the roles of male and female and Romans 1:21-27; Romans 1:24-32 condemns the homosexual lifestyle. (1 Cor. 6:9-20; Eph 4:1-11, 5:3-5)
- Trinity Church and School does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law
as it applies to churches. However, Trinity
does discriminate on the basis of religion.
QUALIFICAITONS: CDA or Bachelor’s degree in Child development, education, or a related field. Experience in a licensed facility for at least 2 years. 6-8 years proven work history preferred in related area AND/OR a Master’s degree. Any
equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the essentials functions of the job. 2-3 years management/supervisory experience is required. To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak
effectively before groups. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems efficiently and effectively while maintaining good working relationships. Must frequently
lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Visit our webiste to learn more: www.trinitytoday.com and