This position is supervised and reports to the Worship Pastor.
Qualities and Qualifications:
- A heart for Christian ministry and love for Christ and His people
- Ear for music and sound
- Strong knowledge base and experience in live performance sound equipment operations, including knowledge of recording and video production
- Reliable and punctual
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attitude and appearance of a warm, hospitable professional, who sees self as a servant to other ministries.
- Knowledge of digital audio consoles
- Knowledge of lighting consoles
- Knowledge of presentation software such as Pro-Presenter
- Minimum 2-year college degree plus applicable experience
- Provide audio, video and staging and other production support for weekend worship services
- Understand the requirements for each worship event service
- Provide production support to some weekday services and rehearsal for weekend services, including monthly 2nd Tuesday worship & youth group services.
- Assist in the recruiting, coordinating and training of volunteers, worship residents/interns and staff
- Ability to create and maintain documentation of all production processes including inventory of all worship and production equipment
- Maintain worship and production equipment. Alert Worship Pastor of the need to repair or replace any equipment
- Keep worship technology and instruments organized and in worship order
- Provide production for special events and functions including-Weddings, Funerals, Leadership Community; Boomers & Beyond workshops; Thanksgiving, Good Friday, Christmas Eve services, worship at other churches and worship outreach etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Assist with scheduling volunteers
- Edit and upload both audio of video recordings of the message every week
- Answer phone calls, return voice mail and reply to emails.
- Purchase equipment and supplies as needed .
- Attend meetings. (weekly production meetings with WMA working group leader, quarterly WMA working group meetings, and two full staff meetings per month)
- Full-time position
- Ability to work weekend services—Saturdays and Sundays
- Ability to work evenings on an event case basis—ex. “Second Tuesdays”, youth nights, rehearsals, funerals
Please send a cover letter along with your resume to Pastor Femi Ibitoye,