About the Organization:
The Christian Church of Clarendon Hills (CCCH) has a mission to help people find new life in Jesus Christ. The church is located in a prime residential area in the western suburbs of Chicago. This multi-ethnic area is sought out by families who want
solid foundations in education and opportunities for their children. With a strong staff team in place, an excitement within the church for living on mission, and construction of additional facilities completed this fall, the church is positioned for the
next step in reaching the households of this region.
CCCH's Senior MInister, Matthew Rogers, has led the church from a weekly attendance of 250 to over 700 during his 20-year ministry.
- Weekly attendance: 725
- Location: Clarendon Hills, IL
- Denomination/Affiliation: Non-denominational / Independent Christian Church
About the Position:
The purpose of the Executive Pastor is to coordinate and fulfill the reaching of the vision of the Christian Church of Clarendon Hills by providing leadership and supervision related to the areas of staff development, church finances, policy development,
facility administration, and risk management.
- Give evidence of a life that continues to be changed by the grace of Jesus Christ.
- Exude a passion for all people to experience new life in Jesus Christ.
- Possess strong relational and leadership skills in training, motivating, and rewarding paid staff members.
- Be capable of leading a multi-ministry based structure administratively.
- Display an energetic and positive personality toward Christ and his Church.
- Possess excellent public and interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess the appropriate education and experience for the position; a minimum of a bachelor’s degree and ordination is preferred.
- In concert with the Senior Minister, establish ministry goals and objectives related to the mission and vision of the church.
- Oversee the administration of church operations, including the strategic development and management of personnel, facilities, finances, and volunteers.
- Oversee all means of communication to assure consistent and effective communication with all portions of the Church.