Do you love God more than music? Do you love people more than music? Are you called to lead people to worship God with music as your primary method of leading? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Pleasant Hill is a church on mission to Equip, Evangelize, and Exalt. Our worship services are upbeat, celebratory, and most importantly, gospel-centered. Our songs range from the best of the CCLI Top 100 to great hymns like "How Great Thou Art" and "It
Is Well With My Soul."
Our community is located in the foothills of North Carolina and offers the benefits of small town life (family atmosphere, lower cost of living) while situated within a short drive to larger cities like Winston-Salem and Charlotte for shopping, Starbucks,
We're looking for a man called by God with the following skills and experiences:
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Music or Worship (Graduate/Seminary strongly preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years experience as primary leader of music ministry in a church of 300 average attendance or larger
- Strong vocal skills
- Strong choral directing skills
- Ability and desire to lead every generation of the church by using the best songs available to the church.
This ministry position is suited for someone who is called to:
- Lead congregational worship by choosing songs and arranging the service to engage the church in corporate worship
- Direct the adult choir in rehearsals and worship services
- Lead our team of musicians (piano, organ, drums, violin, flute, guitars)
- Work within a team context and occasionally take on other responsibilities for the sake of building God's Kingdom, specifically in areas of your other gifts and talents