Finance and Operations Director
Are you excellent with numbers, checking for accuracy, analyzing reports, and figuring out solutions? Do you like people interaction as well as task oriented? Are you pro-active and goal oriented?
Be a part of an organization that serves the community, cares for those who are in need, loves kids and students and serves all people through a variety of ministries. This position has the opportunity to support the mission and ministry of Door Creek Church
by overseeing the day-to-day administrative business operations and financials.
- Human Resources
- Manage Facilities
- Information Technology
- Oversee the day-to-day business management of Door Creek Church, including financial management of Boomerangs Resale Store and our Café
- Develop annual business plan and goals with Strategic Leadership Team (SLT)
- Develop and manage a central services business system to support multi-sites and non-profit businesses run by DCC.
- Build relationships with contractors and vendors for DCC related business and services
- Develop future business opportunities to raise support for ministry and provide opportunities for members/attenders to use their gifts in service.
- A CPA or accounting degree with at least 5 years’ experience
- Experience in a management/supervisory role
- Proven leadership in financial systems, accounting practices
- Have a working knowledge of financial software (preferably QuickBooks)
- Demonstrated strong administrative and organizational skills
- Proven ability at making decisions and holding others accountable
- Be a growing follower of Jesus Christ.
Church staff must have a faithful commitment to Jesus Christ and must
demonstrate enthusiastic support of the Articles of Faith, Mission Statement and
Core Ministry Values.