We are seeking a full-time Early Childhood Minister to join our growing church family.
JOB DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Implementing ministry mission of connecting people to Jesus and one another.
- Collaborating with other Children’s Staff to accomplish ministry goals. This includes, but is not limited to: implementation of all weekend programming of nursery / preschool ministries including writing of curriculum, scheduling volunteers, and ordering
supplies. Shepherding, leading, training and empowering a base of volunteers to care for and disciple children.
- Implementation of various family discipleship programs such as Baby Dedication classes and other parenting initiatives.
- Planning and coordinating special events for children and families to connect outside normal programming.
Applicant must have:
- A drive, vision and giftedness for teaching and engaging preschool age kids by being relevant and providing a great space for them to connect with other kids and leaders.
- Strong leadership and shepherding skills.
- Knowledge of the “Think Orange” philosophy of children and family ministry.
- A strong work ethic with a team player attitude.
- Good organization and administrative skills.
- An adaptable, confident, and creative spirit.
- A desire to become a fully engaged member of Current A Christian Church who supports and submits to the leadership established by the church.
A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in general ministry, plus 3 - 5 years of experience in Children's Ministry or related field is preferred but not required.