Crosswater Community Church is seeking a Student Ministry Worship Leader. If you are a Multi-talented individual with a wide range of skills in media, tech, and worship arts and you love serving in Student Ministries, then this may be the perfect fit for
We are looking for someone to oversee the worship, creative arts and tech arts for all our youth services (Sundays at 9:45, and Wednesdays at 6:00). This individual will also be able to train student musicians as well as be able to lead vocally. You should
be familiar playing with tracks as well as have the ability to play one or more musical instruments, such as drums, keys, bass or guitar.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work with Creative Arts and Tech volunteers to maximize the Sunday morning experience (lighting, slide backgrounds, and stage design)
- Recruit and develop emerging worship leaders and musicians through coaching, skill building and development
- Schedule student ministry musicians, creative arts, and tech volunteers for weekly services
- Lead worship and oversee a student led worship team
- Preferred 2+ years experience leading/playing worship
- Experience in sound and lighting
- Skilled at one or more musical instruments, such as drums, keys, bass or guitar
- Familiar with using click tracks
- Good sense of humor a must!
- Strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Ability to learn new software/social media/communication tools
- Proficient with ProPresenter
20-24 hours per week total
12-14 hours per week working on worship and tech
8-10 hours per week working with Student Pastor and/or hanging out with students
Please be prepared to show a few video clips of you leading or playing worship.