Crosswater Community Church is seeking a Part-Time Student Worship/Ministries Associate. If you are a Multi-talented individual with a wide range of skills in media, tech, and worship arts and you love serving in Student Ministries, then this may be the
perfect fit for you!
We are looking for someone to oversee the worship, creative arts and tech arts for all our youth services (Sundays at 9:45, and Wednesdays at 6:30), as well as someone who can produce graphics and content for our youth services and social media platforms.
This individual will also be able to train student musicians as well as be able to lead vocally. You should be familiar playing with tracks as well as have the ability to play multiple musical instruments, such as drums, keys, bass or guitar.
Key Responsibilities include:
Graphics and Visual Arts Responsibilities
- Oversee design of all art, graphics, and promotional materials related to student ministries activities with a high standard of creativity, excellence, and effectiveness.
- Oversee the student ministries website and all social media platforms to ensure they are attractive, easy to navigate, and are updated with the most current information.
- Support the student ministry by brainstorming media and communication strategies, presenting concepts, and overseeing their implementation.
- Create communication strategies to market, inform, and promote student activities, teaching series, big events, etc.
Worship and Tech Responsibilities
- Work with Creative Arts and Tech volunteers to maximize the Sunday morning experience (lighting, slide backgrounds, videos, and stage design)
- Recruit and develop emerging worship leaders and musicians through coaching, skill building and development
- Schedule student ministry musicians, creative arts, and tech volunteers for weekly services
- Lead worship and oversee a student led worship team
- Preferred 2+ years experience in media, graphics or other related field
- Preferred 2+ years experience leading/playing worship
- Skilled at multiple instruments, such as drums, keys, bass or guitar
- Familiar with using click tracks
- Good sense of humor a must!
- Excellent working knowledge of all major social media and internet driven platforms
- Strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Ability to learn new software/social media/communication tools
- Advanced knowledge of graphic design
- Proficient with ProPresenter
- Proficient with Photoshop
- Understand website development and manage website content for student ministries
- Broad knowledge of marketing production processes (print, web. social, email, etc.)
- Strong multi–tasking project management ability
20-24 hours per week total
6-8 hours per week working on graphics and visual arts
6-8 hours per week working on worship and tech
6-8 hours per week working with Student Pastor and/or hanging out with students
Please be prepared to show examples of graphics you've created as well as a few video clips of you leading or playing worship.