We are a brand new Church Plant in Clovis, California. We are a mobile church that meets at Reagan Elementary. We are looking for a part-time Worship Leader that is energetic, passionate and eager to help people find Christ and become fully devoted followers.
Purpose: To assist Refinery Clovis fulfill its goal of being a Christ-centered community of believers.
• Ephesians 4:11-13. Develop a team that is fully qualified to serve the Lord by serving one another.
• Participate in Production/creative planning meetings.
• Oversee all worship and musical elements for the church.
• Manage the Scheduling of musicians and worship leaders for weekend services, while ensuring that, materials/music are online for the band at the appropriate time.
• Ensure that the band is able to play songs with excellence.
• Identify, invite, mentor, and empower leaders to be a part of the Worship and Creative Arts ministry.
• Serve as the primary worship leader.
• Be willing to lead in other environments as necessary.
• Assist the Campus Pastor in leading the production team in brainstorming, scheduling and implementing the worship services.
• Pastor, Coach, and care for all Lead Volunteers. Take key leaders to other services, conferences and meetings that will help equip them for the work of the ministry.
• Have a compassionate spirit
• Develop and work with the following Coaches/Team Managers: Encounter Team Manager, Tech Coach
• Communicate with other worship pastors and watch other church services to gain insight and develop ways to improve the effectiveness of the worship experience.
• Weekly time commitment: 8-10 hrs
• Maintain God-ordained priorities in your life by putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse second, your children third and the ministry fourth.
• Give at least 10% of your income to the vision of Refinery Church.
• Be loyal to the vision and staff of Refinery Church and always protect the unity of the church.
Invest and invite the lost to know Jesus and come to Refinery Church.
• Look to Young and Free, Central Worship in Vegas, Elevation, Vertical Band, Jesus Culture for inspiration.
• Be flexible
This Job has the potential to go full-time as the church grows.
Email Resume and most recent video leading worship or leading a song to email@example.com